So I'm sitting on my desk in my BRAND NEW APARTMENT. Well, brand new as in, four or five years old. But it's still pretty sweet. Much better than the dorms ever were. And still on campus, which means (1) mommy and daddy still pay for it and (2) don't have to commute to school, which would suck. How did I ever do that in high school, seriously? College has spoiled me.
Anyway, I feel all growed up now, and that coupled with the fact that I'm never actually going home again to live (God, I love my parents, but that town is boring and I could never spend another summer there) feels super weird. Which means you're getting a semi-introspective journal entry from me which is more than just "OMGWTFDOMINICMONAGHAN'STESTICLES."*
THINGS THAT ARE AMAZING.
1. Four girls. Four bedrooms. Two bathrooms.
2. Full kitchen, sans dishwasher but still, compared to the dorm fridge and microwave we had last year?
3. The outlets are actually in normal places other than halfway up the wall WHAT.
4. I can leave my window open and no one will get cold!
5. We are totally right by the elevator, yes.
6. Also, just around the corner from the trash room and the laundry room.
7. This place rocks.
But I really am just going to go chill out now. I have until Thursday to get all settled and, y'know, actually unpack.
* Remember those days? Good times, good times.